This is my first blog post.
I literally sat staring at my screen for 30 minutes,
trying to think of a title and what I realized it that shit makes my brain hurt.
So, about me, and why did I decide to start a blog.
I am 35 (almost 36 next month. YAY GO ME!!).
I have two rugrats that I call "The Blondie" (yes the name fits!!) and "Lil Man".
I have an asshole, er boyfriend who is "The Man Child".
Chums, my anti-social Basset Hound.
Cooper, my certified mutt ( would list what he mixed with, but that too makes my brain hurt)
And 2 kitties, furfucks Jazmine and Outlaw.
We live presently, in a camper. Yes, I said a camper.
And it makes live interesting to say the least.
I am starting this blog as a place for me to vent about everyday life.
It will be adult in content, and will probably piss off a few people.
And if that be the case, maybe you should not be here.
It is my blog, not yours, you wanna post about butterflies and puppies,
go make your own blog. Because my butterflies are assholes and my
puppies are dicks.
We live in the South, in a place nicknamed "The Redneck Rivera"
People vacation here ALL THE FUCKIN TIME, mostly in the summer, and I count
down the fuckin days until season ends and this shit hole becomes "normal" again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment